The European Robotics and AI Network (euROBIN) project has received funding from the Europe Union’s Horizon Europe Framework Proramme under grant agreement No 101070596.
German Aerospace Center (DLR)
51147 Köln (Cologne)
Tel: +49 2203 601-0
email: contact-dlr [at] dlr.de
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt, Germany
- Karlsruher Institut für Technologie, Germany
- Institut national de recherche en informatique et en automatique, France
- Commissariat à l'énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives, France
- Teknologisk Institut, Denmark
- Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
- C.R.E.A.T.E. Consorzio di Ricerca per l'Energia, l'Automazione e le Tecnologie dell'Elettromagnetismo, Italy
- Interuniversitair Micro-Electronica Centrum, Belgium
- Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan, Sweden
- Institut des Systèmes Intelligents et Robotiques, Sorbonne Université, France
- Örebro University, Sweden
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique CNRS, France
- Associação do Instituto Superior Técnico para a Investigação e Desenvolvimento, Portugal
- Universita di Pisa, Italy
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich, Switzerland
- Universidad de Sevilla, Spain
- Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Italy
- Technische Universität München, Germany
- Fundación Tecnalia Research and Innovation, Spain
- Universiteit Twente, Netherlands
- Institut Jozef Stefan, Slovenia
- ASTI Mobile Robotics Sa, Spain
- DHL Express Spain, S.L.U., Spain
- PAL Robotics SL, Spain
- Volkswagen AG, Germany
- Universität Bremen, Germany
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Angewandten Forschung, Germany
- FundingBox Accelerator sp. z o. o., Poland
- Siemens AG, Germany
- Matador Industries, a.s., Slovakia
The euROBIN websiste is maintained by
C.R.E.A.T.E. CONSORZIO DI RICERCA PER L'ENERGIA L’AUTOMAZIONE E LE TECNOLOGIE DELL’ELETTROMAGNETISMO (CREATE)
Via Claudio 21
80125, Naples, Italy
Contact: Anne Gerrit Jan van der Meer (jonathan [at] slimict [dot] com)
This imprint also applies to the euROBIN social network LinkedIN, Twitter, YouTube.
CREATE as the website developer and maintainer is responsible for its own content which it provides for use on this website, in accordance with the general laws. Cross-references ("links") to content provided by other content providers must be distinguished from euROBIN’s own content. By means of the cross-reference euROBIN provides third-party content for use which is marked accordingly by the indication "[external]" or by a link. Before setting the link, CREATE checks this third-party content if it causes possible civil or criminal liability. However, it cannot be excluded that the third-party content providers change their content afterwards. CREATE does not constantly check the third-party content it refers to for changes made by the third-party content providers which could engender CREATE´s civil or criminal liability. If you believe that the linked external sites violate applicable laws or otherwise have inappropriate content, please let us know.
euROBIN images and video – terms and conditions of use
The rights to all images and videos used on this website are owned by the euROBIN consortium members, unless otherwise stated.
Where expressly stated (in the 'information' section of the respective work, for example), euROBIN images and videos are covered by a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0) licence. This licence grants permission to reproduce or distribute the work and to make the work and/or its contents publicly available, provided that you explicitly mention euROBIN project as its source in a clearly legible format. Examples: 'Photo: euROBIN, CC BY-NC-ND 3.0', 'Images: euROBIN, CC BY-NC-ND 3.0', 'Video: euROBIN, CC BY-NC-ND 3.0'. However, you may not alter or edit the work and/or its contents or make commercial use of the work.
The licence has no influence on the following rights:
The rights to which everyone is entitled through copyright law or legal permission (in some countries, established as the fundamental doctrine of fair use); the copyright entitlements of the legal owner; rights of other persons, either with regard to the object of the licence itself or in reference to its use, for example the personal rights of photographed persons.
Note: In the event of distribution, you must notify others of all licence conditions applicable to this work.
Images and videos by euROBIN not indicated 'CC-BY 3.0' are not licenced under the Creative Commons licence model. Permission of use for these images and videos is granted as follows: They may be used by press and other media, or for personal information or educational purposes. Commercial use is subject to euROBIN’s coordinator permission.
Certain images (photos) and videos on the euROBIN website originate from other sources. If you wish to use these images or videos, please contact the copyright holder.
Certain images and videos may have multiple copyright holders. In such cases, it is common practice to apply the conditions of use applied by the copyright holder mentioned in the source reference. In cases of doubt, please contact this person or entity. These images and videos are identified accordingly.
The Creative Commons licence does not extend to the euROBIN logo, its constituent elements or other elements of euROBIN's corporate visual identity. The euROBIN logo must not be used by persons who are not euROBIN project members or who have not been granted permission for its use.
Last update: November 24, 2022