The 1st euROBIN Review Meeting took place last week and we are very happy with the results! After a year of dedication and effort, we are delighted to share our important achievements with our community.
During October 12th and 13th, the euROBIN team met to review everything we have developed in the project, according to each work package. We had very clear starting objectives:
- Address a major scientific and technological challenge hindering the advancement of robotics: the transferability of cognition-based robotics methods between systems and between companies.
- Create a scenario for cooperation and the exchange of scientific knowledge and talents between leading robotics laboratories in Europe, thus generating a nucleus to which the community at large can adhere.
Lasting Impact Goals and Tools to Reach Them
SOME YEAR 1 HIGHLIGHTS
- Kick-off Meeting Munich.
- Website with Calls to the community, Science Blogs & News.
- Multiple interactions with VISION and the European Commission.
- ERF in Odense – high visibility within Robotics and the European Commission.
- Cascade Funding – 64 applications for 10 topics.
- The 1st euROBIN community week in Sevilla. Check out the event recap here!
Here you can see the agenda of all the topics discussed:
We're looking forward to the review results, and we're happy to report that the feedback so far has been positive. We're determined to keep improving, even though things are going well. We will update the next steps of the euROBIN Network of Excellence on our social media and website. Thanks for your support!